Biography & Practice Focus
Wiyadathawin is a partner in JTJB International Lawyers Bangkok. Wiyadathawin graduated with a second – class honors from the Faculty of Law at the Assumption University in 2006 and pursued a master’s degrees in taxation law in 2008 and successfully obtained the Attorney License in 2010.
Prior to joining JTJB in February 2023, Wiyadathawin practiced in the corporate department of international law firms in Thailand over 12 years. Wiyadathawin has extensive experience advising clients both private and public companies in all areas of corporate & commercial laws including:
- mergers & acquisitions in both domestic and international transaction;
- legal due diligence for the acquisition transactions, listing requirements and other business engagement purposes;
- foreign investment (including Board of Investment and foreign business license/certificate);
- capital market/securities law;
- public company laws and regulations;
- commercial contracts and transactions;
- land and real estate contracts and transactions;
- employment relation and labor issues and agreement; and
Wiyadathawin specializes in Corporate and Commercial, M&A, and Capital Market. Wiyadathawin’s notable experiences are as follows:
- Advising and assisting the Chinese client on Thailand’s real estate laws & regulations, in particular, condominium and hotel segments in relation to plans to development projects in Bangkok and Phuket. The project value is over THB 1 billion Baht;
- Representing the client in connecting and operating the Petroleum Pipeline Extension Project to Northern and Northeast regions of Thailand. The project value is over 750 million Baht;
- Advising and assisting the Malaysian company in disposing the global well-known franchised car rental companies in Thailand and Malaysia. The project value is over THB 300 million Baht;
- Advising and assisting the Chinese company in acquiring the BOI company carrying out a Durian fruit processing plant in Thailand. The project value is over THB 150 million Baht;
- Advising and assisting the Italian client in acquiring the luxury villa in Phuket. The project value is over 50 million Baht;
- Advising and assisting the clients to obtain BOI promotion certificate in Plastic business and Software development projects with investment capital of Baht 1,200,000,000 and Baht 500,000,000, respectively;
- Advising and assisting the clients in various industries e.g. beauty and cosmetic, engineering inspection, agricultural, food supplement, drug and herbs, and etc. to be listed in SET/MAI in Thailand Stock Market;
- Advising the clients in various business industries e.g. glass manufacturing, e-commerce, wedding studio, medical device manufacturing and etc. regarding the PDPA laws and regulation including draft/review PDPA Policy, Privacy notices, Data Sharing Agreement and creating Data Collection and analysis for the clients.
- Revising, reviewing, and drafting addendum to all kind of agreements to include the data protection clauses to be comply with the PDPA laws and regulations.
English & Thai