- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
WELCOMES NEW BUSINESS PARTNER
JTJB International Lawyers would like to announce and welcome our new business partner, BizWings, a one stop service on administrative work by an experienced Japanese certified public accountant and Thai experts. It covers accounting, tax, legal and business advisory services and aspires to enable their clients to concentrate on core business rather than be occupied by back office tasks.
BizWings was first established in October 2015 and have since worked with numerous of Japanese companies operating in Thailand and continue to expand their Japanese client base. Our collaboration with BizWings will surely bring better services for our clients with the combination of our joint expertise.
For more information please visit BizWings’ website: https://www.bizwings.co/