- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
Seminar on How to exercise the right when marine accident occurred under Thai Law
Thai International Freight Forwarders Association
On 27 September 2019, our Managing Partner, Naiyachon Tathong and our Senior Associate, Pornnarong Iamkitsamrith spoke at the legal seminar on How to exercise the right when marine accident occurred under Thai Law organized by Thai Freight Forwarders Association (TIFFA).
The seminar was well attended by guests across member of TIFFA and we are very grateful for the dedication.
For more details, kindly find