- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
On 9th of December 2020, our Managing Partner, Naiyachon Tathong was a speaker on issue of “Dispute resolution trend in Thailand and Asia” at the online conference of Shipping & Trade Day organized by Interlegal Law Firm, the largest law firm in Black Sea Region, specialized in Transport, Shipping and International Trade.
During the conference experts from biggest worldwide law firms and professional organizations (BIMCO, LMAA) discussed how to navigate the implications of COVID-19 upon shipping and trade industry, how to deal with growing uncertainty and adapt to global changes.