- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
JTJB Seminar event 2019
On 3rd April 2019, JTJB International Lawyers Co., Ltd. hosted the “JTJB seminar Event 3rd April 2019” to discuss on the topic of (i) Inheritance and Gift Tax and (ii) Director’s Duties under Thai, Myanmar and Singapore Laws.
During the seminar, Khun Kosol (Partner of JTJB Bangkok) delivered the information and legal knowledge related to the Inheritance and Gift Tax. Thereafter, the panel discussion comprised with Mr. John Sze (Deputy Managing Director from JTJB Singapore) as moderator, Mrs. Florence Goh (Partner from JTJB Singapore) as a panelist and Mr. Bunnasomboon Chaiparinya (Partner from JTJB Bangkok) as also a panelist discussed and provided the keys aspects of the director’s duties under different jurisdictions, namely Thailand, Myanmar and Singapore.