- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
JTJB Panel Discussion & Networking Event 2017
On 24 February 2017, JTJB hosted the “JTJB Panel Discussion and Networking Event 2017” to discuss on the topic of International Trading Center (so-called “ITC”) and E-Commerce business under BOI promotion.
The panel comprised with Mr. Wirat Tatsaringkansakul, the Director of BOI Unit for Industrial Linkage Development (BUILD), as our guest of honour, and JTJB Partner, Mr. Bunnasomboon Chaiparinya (Aaron). Mr. Wirat and Mr. Aaron provided the keys aspects of the BOI promotion such as how to apply and benefits of BOI.
In addition, Ms. Mabel Tan and Mr. John Sze, as JTJB Senior Partner and Deputy Managing Partner respectively, also provided general legal advice on investment in Singapore.