- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
JTJB - Individual Award Compilation
We are proud to announce that our Managing Partner, Naiyachon Tathong is recognised by Asialaw, Benchmark Litigation and Asia Business Law Journal.
Khun Naiyachon has been individually ranked as Distinguished Practitioner in Dispute Resolution practice by Asialaw Profile 2020 and similarly, he was ranked in Dispute Resolution Star by Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2019.
Furthermore, Khun Naiyachon has also been listed in Thailand Top’s 100 Lawyers published by Asia Business Law Journal (ABL) for 2 years in a row!