- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
JTJB Bangkok Ranked In The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 and Asialaw Profile 2018 Edition
In 2018 JTJB Bangkok is pleased to announce that the Firm has been ranked as a 3rd Tier Transport by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 editorials.
JTJB Bangkok is a recommended firm for Dispute Resolution & Litigation and Shipping, Maritime & Aviation by Asialaw Profiles 2018. Our Managing Director, Naiyachon Tathong is also the highest recommended for individual lawyers as Market Leading Lawyer on the Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Shipping & Maritime, Aviation and Intellectual Property practice areas by Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2018.