- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
JTJB BANGKOK INTRODUCES NEW DIRECTOR AND ASSOCIATE
We, JTJB International Lawyers Co., Ltd, would like to introduce our new Director, Mr. Kosol Suriyaporn, who has commenced his duties at JTJB Bangkok office since January 2018.
Mr. Kosol Suriyaporn has substantial experiences for more than 25 years in supervising and handling a broad range of tax matters for international and Thai clients. He represented clients with the legal disputes with the Revenue Department in relation to deemed transfer of assets and the recognition of revenue and expenses.
He also extensively assisted the clients in relation to the disputes with the Customs Department concerning the transaction value, customs tariff, smuggling and restricted goods. Kosol’s legal expertise including, without limited to, commercial transaction, business restructuring, merger and acquisitions (M&A), corporate and government regulatory.
Before joining JTJB Bangkok, Kosol was a partner and a senior consultant of several reputable law firms located in Bangkok. Currently, he is also acting as an independence director of Asian Property Development PLC.
In addition, we would like to introduce our new associates, namely Miss Jessupa Na Pomphet and Mr. Chatnarin Bumpenwattana. Jessupa has been practicing in corporate and commercial related-matter. Chatnarin has been practicing in dispute resolution, commercial and real estate related-matter.
For more information please send your enquiry to [email protected].
Mr. Kosol Suriyaporn
Email: [email protected]