- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
15th Year of Practice
As part of JOSEPH TAN JUDE BENNY LLP (“JTJB”), JTJBT was established in 2005 by our Founder and Senior Partner, namely Dato’ Jude Philomen Benny and Danny Chua, respectively. Looking back on that early years, JTJBT was traditionally well-known in commercial litigation with a particular focus on maritime related disputes.
However, JTJBT has progressively represented and assisted numerous clients both local and international alike for contentious and non-contentious matters. As a result, it has successfully been recognized as a full-service firm staffed with highly qualified team of lawyers that operate efficiently in handling a wide range of litigation and corporate matters by The Legal 500, Asialaw Profiles, IFLR 1000 and Benchmark Litigation.
We look forward to continuing our commitment to create value for our clients through the provision of legal services at the highest international standards and supported by our global network.