- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
Grand Opening New Office Ceremony
On 24 February 2017, Directors and all staff of JTJB had solemly held the “Grand Opening New Office Ceremony” at 89 AIA Capital Center, 20th Floor, Room 2003 Ratchaphisek Road, Dindang, Bangkok.
Mr. Wirat Tatsaringkansakul, the Director of BOI Unit for Industrial Linkage Development (BUILD), JTJB Senior Partner Ms. Mabel Tan, Duputy Managing Director Mr. John Sze, and valued clients had attended and shared the joy with JTJB.
We strongly believe that with the changes and upgrades of new office, JTJB Thailand will certainly grow stronger and reach out further in the future.