- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
Corporate Legal Counsel Forum 2018
Our Director, Khun Bunnasomboon (Aaron) Chaiparinya was a panelist and speaker in the Corporate Legal Counsel Forum held by Asia Business Connect, a Thailand’s leading conference and training organizer, at the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok on June 14th, 2018. Prior to the seminar, the panelists shared their expert insights on the topic of the “Next Gen General Counsel: The Evolving Role of Legal Counsels and Professionals”. The discussion included how the next gen of general/inhouse counsel can improve their efficiency and deliver more value, what are effective approaches to handle and solve a crisis, and how to deal with technology and the rise of data leaks.
During the seminar, Khun Aaron spoke on the several topics related to new laws and regulations that impact legal function, Cryptocurrency and Digital Token, EEC economic and business promotion, foreign investment and employment of Thailand 4.0