- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
Coordination Between Enterprise Singapore and JTJB Thailand
On 23rd July 2019, Enterprise Singapore, a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry in Singapore that is committed to work with companies and build capabilities, innovate, and internationalize, recently requested our JTJT Thailand’s Partner, Namely Khun Aaron, to deliver a session on legal information and advice in relation to the logistic services in Thailand.
During the seminar session, Khun Aaron provided legal knowledges on the business landscape, restriction of foreign companies, joint venture agreement and how to protect the foreign investor as the minority shareholder. There were thirteen participating logistics companies from Singapore with eighteen delegates in total.