- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
ASIALAW PROFILES 2020 RANKING ANNOUCEMENT
We are delighted to announce that JTJB International Lawyers (Bangkok) has been ranked as the Recommended and Notable Firm by Asialaw Profile 2020 in different practice areas and industries as follows:
- Dispute Resolution
- Labour and Employment
- Aviation and Shipping
- Real Estate
- Corporate and M&A
In addition, our Managing Partner, Naiyachon Tathong have been individually ranked as Distinguished Practitioner in Dispute Resolution practice.
For more details, kindly find