- Asialaw 2023-24 Ranking
- Beginning in 2024, foreign income earned the year before and imported into Thailand the following year will no longer be exempt from Thai personal income tax.
- JTJB 2023 JULY Global Network Gazette
- The 2023 Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Rankings
- WHY BOI IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FOREIGN DIRECTLY INVESTMENT IN THAILAND?
- ASIA BUSINESS LAW JOURNALS 2023 THAILAND LAW FIRM AWARDS
- JTJB INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IS RANKED AS LEADING FIRM IN LEGAL 500 ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- JTJB Internship Program 2023
- JTJB International Lawyers and AWP & Alliance Merger Announcement
- The A-List of Thailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
Asia Business Connect
Naiyachon Tathong, managing director of JTJB Bangkok, was invited to be a speaker on “Labor Law Updates 2018 & Labor Dispute Resolution Strategies” on 27 February 2018 at The Landmark Bangkok held by Asia Business Connect, Thailand’s leading conference and training organizer. Mr. Tathong also shared his experienced on the Labor Dispute and how to deal with labor disputes according to labor laws of Thailand.
Our director, Khun Bunnasomboon Chaiparinya (Khun Aaron), will be attending the upcoming “Corporate Legal Counsel Forum 2018” run by Asia Business Connect as the panelist and also a speaker on the topic of “Updates On Current Laws and Regulations That Impact Legal Function” on 14 June 2018 at the Landmark Hotel, Bangkok.