- Asialaw Profiles and Leading Lawyers 2022 raking annoucement
- Benchmark litigation ASIA-PACIFIC ranking 2021
- Can employer imposes vaccination mandate against EMPLOYEE?
- JTJB Thailand is now a member of ECOVIS International
- New E-Commerce Tax in Thailand
- How to safeguard your Investment in a Joint Venture Business in Thailand
- The A List of THailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
- online conference of Shipping & Trade Day
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021 rankings released
- IFLR1000’s thirtieth edition ranking AWARD
JTJB Thailand is now a member of ECOVIS International
JTJB International Lawyers Co., Ltd. (“JTJB Thailand”) has now become a member of ECOVIS International (“ECOVIS”).
ECOVIS is a leading global network of independent professional services firms, including tax advisors, accountants, auditors, and lawyers, operating more than 80 countries. The particular strength of Ecovis is the combination of personal advice at a local level with the general expertise of an international and interdisciplinary network of professionals. Every Ecovis office can rely on qualified specialists in the back offices as well as on the specific industrial or national know-how of all the Ecovis experts worldwide. This diversified expertise provides clients with effective support, especially in the fields of international transactions and investments – from preparation in the client’s home country to support in the target country.
ECOVIS members are located in Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Republic of Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA (associated partners) and Vietnam.
Ecovis’s one-stop-shop concept ensures all-round support in legal, fiscal, managerial, and administrative issues.
For more details please visit: