- Asialaw Profiles and Leading Lawyers 2022 raking annoucement
- Benchmark litigation ASIA-PACIFIC ranking 2021
- Can employer imposes vaccination mandate against EMPLOYEE?
- JTJB Thailand is now a member of ECOVIS International
- New E-Commerce Tax in Thailand
- How to safeguard your Investment in a Joint Venture Business in Thailand
- The A List of THailand top’s 100 lawyers by Asia business law journal
- online conference of Shipping & Trade Day
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021 rankings released
- IFLR1000’s thirtieth edition ranking AWARD
On 9th of December 2020, our Managing Partner, Naiyachon Tathong was a speaker on issue of “Dispute resolution trend in Thailand and Asia” at the online conference of Shipping & Trade Day organized by Interlegal Law Firm, the largest law firm in Black Sea Region, specialized in Transport, Shipping and International Trade.
During the conference experts from biggest worldwide law firms and professional organizations (BIMCO, LMAA) discussed how to navigate the implications of COVID-19 upon shipping and trade industry, how to deal with growing uncertainty and adapt to global changes.