- JTJB 15th Year of Practice
- Representative office, Regional Office or Branch Office which one is suitable for your business expansion into Thailand
- What to know about Work Permit
- New Trade Competition Act
- Impact on Employment from the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New Land and Building Tax of Thailand
- How To Buy Thai Property
- Legal Duties and Liability of Directors
- JTJB BANGKOK INTRODUCES NEW DIRECTOR AND ASSOCIATE
- JTJB – Individual Award Compilation
JTJB BANGKOK INTRODUCES NEW DIRECTOR AND ASSOCIATE
We, JTJB International Lawyers Co., Ltd, would like to introduce our new Director, Mr. Kosol Suriyaporn, who has commenced his duties at JTJB Bangkok office since January 2018.
Mr. Kosol Suriyaporn has substantial experiences for more than 25 years in supervising and handling a broad range of tax matters for international and Thai clients. He represented clients with the legal disputes with the Revenue Department in relation to deemed transfer of assets and the recognition of revenue and expenses.
He also extensively assisted the clients in relation to the disputes with the Customs Department concerning the transaction value, customs tariff, smuggling and restricted goods. Kosol’s legal expertise including, without limited to, commercial transaction, business restructuring, merger and acquisitions (M&A), corporate and government regulatory.
Before joining JTJB Bangkok, Kosol was a partner and a senior consultant of several reputable law firms located in Bangkok. Currently, he is also acting as an independence director of Asian Property Development PLC.
In addition, we would like to introduce our new associates, namely Miss Jessupa Na Pomphet and Mr. Chatnarin Bumpenwattana. Jessupa has been practicing in corporate and commercial related-matter. Chatnarin has been practicing in dispute resolution, commercial and real estate related-matter.
For more information please send your enquiry to email@example.com.