- Grand Opening New Office Ceremony
- Representative office, Regional Office or Branch Office which one is suitable for your business expansion into Thailand
- What to know about Work Permit
- New Trade Competition Act
- Impact on Employment from the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New Land and Building Tax of Thailand
- How To Buy Thai Property
- Legal Duties and Liability of Directors
- JTJB BANGKOK INTRODUCES NEW DIRECTOR AND ASSOCIATE
- JTJB – Individual Award Compilation
Coordination Between Enterprise Singapore and JTJB Thailand
On 23rd July 2019, Enterprise Singapore, a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry in Singapore that is committed to work with companies and build capabilities, innovate, and internationalize, recently requested our JTJT Thailand’s Partner, Namely Khun Aaron, to deliver a session on legal information and advice in relation to the logistic services in Thailand.
During the seminar session, Khun Aaron provided legal knowledges on the business landscape, restriction of foreign companies, joint venture agreement and how to protect the foreign investor as the minority shareholder. There were thirteen participating logistics companies from Singapore with eighteen delegates in total.